JOYFUL BEGINNINGS PROGRAM
Joyful Beginnings Program
Our Joyful Beginnings program is for parents (Mom and/or Dad) and their babes up to the age of 18 months. Expectant parents, or those planning to have a baby are also most welcome to attend.
Through conversation and experiential activities, Joyful Beginnings offers an insight into the following topics through the Waldorf lens:
- a chance to socialize with other parents of young children in a warm, supportive environment
- an introduction to infant developmental stages and how to support their healthy development
- helpful hints to support family life
- an opportunity to build a repertoire of songs, verses and movement activities for young children
- an opportunity to hone your observation skills of your child’s development
- an informal introduction to Calgary Waldorf Education
Joyful Beginnings is offered at various times during the year. It is a two-hour class, once per week, and runs over 6-8 weeks.
Please email email@example.com if you would like to be notified about upcoming dates & times.