JOYFUL BEGINNINGS PROGRAM
Joyful Beginnings Program
Our Joyful Beginnings program is for parents (Mom and/or Dad) and their babes up to the age of 18 months. Expectant parents, or those planning to have a baby are also most welcome to attend.
Through conversation and experiential activities, Joyful Beginnings offers an insight into the following topics through the Waldorf lens:
• a chance to socialize with other parents of young children in a warm, supportive environment
• an introduction to infant developmental stages and how to support their healthy development
• helpful hints to support family life
• an opportunity to build a repertoire of songs, verses and movement activities for young children
• an opportunity to hone your observation skills of your child’s development
• an informal introduction to Calgary Waldorf Education
Joyful Beginnings is a six week program offered multiple times each year. The group meets once per week for two hours.
Please note: If you wish to receive updates on Joyful Beginnings programming for the 2021/22 school year, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your interest. Thank you.