JOYFUL BEGINNINGS PROGRAM
Joyful Beginnings Program
Our Joyful Beginnings program is for parents (Mom and/or Dad) and their babes up to the age of 18 months (born after September 1, 2019). Expectant parents, or those planning to have a baby are also most welcome to attend.
Through conversation and experiential activities, Joyful Beginnings offers an insight into the following topics through the Waldorf lens:
• a chance to socialize with other parents of young children in a warm, supportive environment
• an introduction to infant developmental stages and how to support their healthy development
• helpful hints to support family life
• an opportunity to build a repertoire of songs, verses and movement activities for young children
• an opportunity to hone your observation skills of your child’s development
• an informal introduction to Calgary Waldorf Education
2021 Spring Session
Please note: We will be suspending the Spring 2021 session of our Joyful Beginnings program. If you wish to receive updates on possible program offerings later in the spring, please email us Info@calgarywaldorf.org indicating your interest. Thank you.
Monday Afternoons (6 Classes)
Time: 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Dates: March 8 – April 26, 2021 (suspended)
No Classes March 29 and April 5.
Registration Begins (suspended)
Where: The school office at 515 Cougar Ridge Drive S.W. 403-287-1868
Registration Procedure for the Joyful Beginnings Program
Registrations will be taken on a first come first served basis in person, or by telephone at the Calgary Waldorf School office. Infants attending the program must be 18 months old or younger.
Full payment is due at the time of registration to confirm your family’s placement in the program.
Full payment of $150 is due at registration. This fee is non-refundable if enrolment is cancelled after March 1, 2021.