JOYFUL BEGINNINGS PROGRAM
for the 2019/2020 SCHOOL YEAR
Our Joyful Beginnings program is for parents (Mom and/or Dad) and their babes up to the age of 18 months (born after September 1, 2018). Expectant parents, or those planning to have a baby are also most welcome to attend.
Through conversation and experiential activities, Joyful Beginnings offers an insight into the following topics through the Waldorf lens:
• a chance to socialize with other parents of young children in a warm, supportive environment
• an introduction to infant developmental stages and how to support their healthy development
• helpful hints to support family life
• an opportunity to build a repertoire of songs, verses and movement activities for young children
• an opportunity to hone your observation skills of your child’s development
• an informal introduction to Calgary Waldorf Education
Monday Afternoons (6 Classes)
Time: 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Dates: March 9 – May 4, 2020
No Classes March 23 & 30 and April 13.
Registration Opens: Friday, February 7, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
Where: The school office at 515 Cougar Ridge Drive S.W.
Registration Procedure for the Joyful Beginnings Program
Beginning on February 7, registrations will be taken on a first come first served basis in person, or by telephone at the Calgary Waldorf School office. Infants attending the program must be 18 months old or younger.
Full payment is due at the time of registration to confirm your family’s placement in the program.
Full payment of $150 is due at registration. This fee is non-refundable if enrollment is cancelled after March 2, 2020.