JOYFUL BEGINNINGS PROGRAM for the 2018/2019 SCHOOL YEAR
Joyful Beginnings Program
Our Joyful Beginnings program is for parents (Mom and/or Dad) and their babes up to the age of 12 months (born after February 28, 2018). Expectant parents, or those planning to have a baby are also most welcome to attend.
Through conversation and experiential activities, Joyful Beginnings offers an insight into the following topics through the Waldorf lens:
- a chance to socialize with other parents of young children in a warm, supportive environment
- an introduction to infant developmental stages and how to support their healthy development
- helpful hints to support family life
- an opportunity to build a repertoire of songs, verses and movement activities for young children
- an opportunity to hone your observation skills of your child’s development
- an informal introduction to Calgary Waldorf Education
Monday Afternoons (6 Classes)
Time: 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Dates: March 4 – April 8, 2019
Registration Opens: Friday, February 8, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
Where: The school office at 515 Cougar Ridge Drive S.W.
Registration Procedure for the Joyful Beginnings Program
Beginning on February 8, registrations will be taken on a first come first served basis in person, or by telephone at the Calgary Waldorf School office. Infants attending the program must be 1 year-old or younger.
Full payment is due at the time of registration to confirm your family’s placement in the program.
Full payment of $150 is due at registration. This fee is non-refundable if enrollment is cancelled after March 1, 2019.